Train Managers to Identify and Handle Harassment
This educational yet engaging training program uses realistic scenarios to demonstrate the categories of harassment as defined by law. By witnessing various realistic scenarios, employees will learn what harassment is, as well as how to recognize and prevent it, and respond to harassment complaints. This Manager's Version explains the specific obligations of managers regarding anti-harassment policies.
This complete harassment training program includes a DVD with training modules and a CD-ROM with reproducible materials to acknowledge training program completion.
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- DVD: "From Sex to Religion... and Everything in Between", a 23-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention, reproducible on CD
- Intranet licensing available, please call 800-999-9111 to place an order or for more information.
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT, or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.
- Discounts not applicable to Workplace Media Intranet Licensing.