Train Managers and Employees to Recognize and Handle Harassment
An educational and engaging training program, From Sex to Religion Training Program - Manager and Employee Version uses realistic scenarios to demonstrate all the categories of harassment as defined by law. Using realistic scenarios, both versions of the training help teach viewers what harassment is, and how to recognize and prevent it. The manager’s version explains the specific obligations of responding to harassment complaints.
- Addresses all categories of harassment (sex, race, color, religion, age, etc.)
- Uses video enactments to dramatize examples
- Manager's Anti-Harassment DVD explains the specific obligations of managers
- Employee's Anti-Harassment DVD addresses employee-specific issues
Anti-Harassment Combo DVD Set Includes:
- 1 DVD: “From Sex to Religion... and Everything in Between,” a 23-minute training video for managers
- 1 DVD: “From Sex to Religion... and Everything in Between,” a 23-minute training video for employees
- 2 CD-ROMs with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- MS PowerPoint
- Pentium processor 266 MHz or faster
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT or XP
- 30 MB free disk space
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a TV. Playback on a computer DVD drive may require special software we do not provide.
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint, Pentium processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows 98, ME, 200, NT, or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
Click here preview the demo video.