Bloodborne Pathogens Training Program Basic Training for Avoiding Exposure
This engaging training program uses a humorous story to educate employees about disease transmission, accident prevention, housekeeping procedures, exposure control and more.
- Ideal for training employees in healthcare facilities, hotels, manufacturing, janitorial work and more
- Helps you comply with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030
Two-Disc Training Program Includes:
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation on CD-ROM
- DVD: "On the Path to Bloodborne Pathogens," a 30-minute training video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training handbook
- Quiz and answer key
- Training acknowledgment form
- Training certificate
- Training log
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention
- Bilingual — Includes Spanish PowerPoint, Training Handbook and Employee Quiz
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.