Effective Harassment Training Helps Protect Your Business From Legal Claims
Without proper harassment training, a surprising number of employees - including managers and supervisors - actively engage in harassing behavior and never even realize it.
From Sex to Religion: Taking Control of Harassment helps employees understand what harassment is through demonstration. After seeing reenactments of common workplace examples in this modern harassment training, employees can more easily take personal responsibility and avoid those kinds of behavior.
- Includes 20 realistic workplace scenarios that tackle topical issues such as social media, same-gender harassment and many more.
- Four training modules in one easy solution, designed to work as a series or as a complete program.
- Explains characteristics protected under federal law such as age, gender, religion, race, disability, etc.
- Trainer’s Guide makes it easy enough for anyone to conduct training effectively
- Legally sound business tools and recommended best practices by ComplyRight™, the employer’s advocate
Training program includes:
- DVD featuring two full-length training modules:
- General harassment prevention
- Management obligations
- Plus TWO bonus modules:
- Sexual harassment
- Trainer's Guide on CD-ROM that lets you train your way:
- Run the harassment training out of the box with comprehensive outlines for each module
- Interactive exercises and group discussion points for trainers looking for deeper engagement with the material
- Post-training activities for reinforcement
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Attendance log
- Acknowledgment forms
- Training certificates
- Handouts for each module
- Feedback forms
- Plus, state-specific laws on harassment
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention, reproducible on CD
- Intranet licensing available, please call 800.999.9111 to place an order or for more information.
- Total viewing time: approximately one hour (viewing time per module: about 15 minutes).
- DVD is designed for use in a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on computer’s DVD drive requires special software that is not included.
- Discounts not applicable to Workplace Media Intranet License Agreement.