Manage FMLA with One Complete System
The ComplyRight™ FMLA Administration System gives you all the FMLA forms, guidelines and information you need to effectively manage FMLA requests according to FMLA regulations. With clear instructions and easy-to-use forms, the system simplifies your FMLA responsibilities.
- Organizer with FMLA Flow Chart - Stores all components in an organizer that easily fits in any standard-sized file drawer, and features an FMLA-administration flowchart, clearly outlining each step of managing FMLA requests, to make following FMLA guidelines easier.
- Mandatory Employee Notice (10) - Provides consistent and accurate information to employees as required by new regulations. Includes explanation of reasons for taking leave and employee responsibilities, rights and benefits.
- Employee FMLA Leave Request Form (10) - Gathers the necessary information to determine an employee’s FMLA eligibility without violating privacy laws.
- Company Response (Eligibility) (10) - Informs employees of their FMLA eligibility or non-eligibility, as required by law.
- Company Response (Designation) (10) - Indicates whether an employee’s request is considered FMLA leave, as required by law.
- Medical Certification (Employee) (10) - Completed by a healthcare provider to verify a serious health condition.
- Medical Certification (Family Member) (10) - Completed by a healthcare provider to verify employee’s need to care for a family member with a serious health condition.
- Military Certification (Exigency) (10) - Verifies employee’s need for FMLA leave due to a qualifying exigency.
- Military Certification (Injury/Illness) (10) - Verifies need to care for a covered service member/veteran with a serious injury or illness.
- FMLA Leave Tracker (10) - Helps you monitor the hours of an employee’s leave during a 12-month period. Tip sheet guides you through calculating employee leave.