Educate your Reclassified Employees on what it Means to be Non-Exempt
FLSA Simplified for Non-Exempt Employees is a comprehensive training program that helps workers easily understand what it means to be paid “hourly”. What are the requirements and limitations of being non-exempt? It’s an important training tool that makes this difficult transition go as smoothly as possible.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect for a presenter-led setting or as a self-directed training program. It covers:
º The role of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
º Differences between exempt and non-exempt workers
º Timekeeping requirements
º Recording hours of work
º Rules for working overtime
You choose how to deliver your training. You can purchase the training program with audio narration or choose to deliver the training yourself and purchase the option with no audio.
Both the audio and non-audio options:
- Include the visual slide presentation and speaker's notes
- Updated to account for the temporary injunction ruling
- Were developed by employment law attorneys and human resource experts to ensure you are delivering accurate and up-to-date information
- Available instantly - the presentation, notes and audio (if selected) are downloaded from a link that is sent to you via email
- If you opt for the non-audio version, there is a blank slide at the end of the presentation that can be used to include specific company information. If you have a lot of information to share, you can make multiple copies of the blank slide and place your new slides anywhere throughout the presentation - making it completely your own
- You may also be interested in Fair Labor Standards Act Power Training for Managers and Supervisors.
Fair Labor Standards Act Power Training Program For Non-Exempt Employees is part of the ComplyRight Power Training Library of HR Compliance topics.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for use with PPT presentation file
- Windows Media Player 12 or any MP4 Supported Media Player for audio files