Teach Forklift Operators Everything About Safety Procedures
Operating a forklift requires skill, training and experience. The Forklift Safety Training Program covers the basics of operation, driving concepts, loading procedures – and clearly illustrates why forklift safety is so important. It also reviews specific safety measures that every forklift operator needs to take advantage of and understand. Your knowledge about forklift safety could prevent a fatal accident.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect in a presenter-led group setting or as a self-directed training program. It covers:
º How to safely operate a forklift under various circumstances
º Important differences between forklift operation and driving a car
º Elements of forklift stability (fulcrum point, center of gravity and stability triangle)
º 3 areas needed to complete to become a certified operator
º Safety tips for handling loads, fueling and changing/charging batteries
º The 12-step process for conducting an inspection
You choose how to deliver your training. You can purchase the training program with audio narration or choose to deliver the training yourself and purchase the option with no audio.
Both the audio and non-audio options:
- Include the visual slide presentation and speaker's notes
- Were developed by employment law attorneys and human resource experts to ensure you are delivering accurate and up-to-date information
- Available instantly - the presentation, notes and audio (if selected) are downloaded from a link that is sent to you via email
- If you opt for the non-audio version, there is a blank slide at the end of the presentation that can be used to include specific company information. If you have a lot of information to share, you can make multiple copies of the blank slide and place your new slides anywhere throughout the presentation - making it completely your own.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for use with PPT presentation file
- Windows Media Player 12 or any MP4 Supported Media Player for audio files