Teach Forklift Operators Safe Practices
Your forklift drivers can learn the ins and outs of proper forklift operation with this all-in-one training program that covers the basics of operation, driving concepts, lifting and loading procedures and more.
- Ideal for new employees or for recertification
- Helps you comply with OSHA's Powered Industrial Trucks Standard 29 CFR 1910.178
Two-Disc Training Program Includes:
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation on CD-ROM
- DVD: "Can I Drive it Now?" a 30-minute training video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training handbook
- Quiz and answer key
- Training acknowledgment form
- Training certificate
- Training log
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention
- Bilingual version and intranet licensing available, please call 800.999.9111 to place an order or visit W0806.
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint® , Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.
- Discounts not applicable to Intranet Licensing.