Updated to account for the temporary injunction ruling.
FLSA Simplified for Managers is a comprehensive training program that clearly guides you through everything you need to know about FLSA requirements, with answers to all your questions. Why is FLSA compliance important? How does a company comply with overtime rules? What are the requirements and limitations of non-exempt employees versus exempt?
It’s an essential presentation with specific guidelines that will prepare managers to easily comply with the FLSA regulations.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect in a presenter-led group setting or as a self-directed training program. It covers:
- The role of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- The penalties for not staying FLSA compliant
- Differences between exempt and non-exempt workers
- Timekeeping requirements
- Recording hours of work
- Regulations regarding child labor
- Rules for working overtime