Priority Number

1099-Misc One Wide Continuous Tax Forms - 3-Part


Non-employee payments must be reported on 1099 forms

Payments made to non-employees such as independant contractors, consultants, attorneys, vendors or freelancers, as well as any fees such as rents, royalties, and/or prizes, must be reported to the IRS using Form 1099.


Add to Cart

  • This fom meets all city, state and federal requirements
  • 3 FREE 1096 Transmittal Forms included
  • Made with 30% postconsumer recycled paper

Product Specifications:

  • Price shown is per form
  • Minimum of 25 forms