Learn how to Work Safely Around Hazardous Chemicals
Do you know the risks associated with working around hazardous chemicals? Your knowledge about chemical exposure could save your life and the lives of your employees. GHS Hazard Communication is a comprehensive training program that helps you implement safety precautions to prevent and respond to chemical exposure. It teaches you how to understand a Safety Data Sheet, read chemical labels and quickly identify other workplace hazards, as required by GHS standards. It’s essential training with specific safety measures that OSHA mandates every employer to understand.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect in a presenter-led group setting or as a self-directed training program. It covers:
º The requirements of OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard
º Proper waste cleanup and emergency procedures
º How a hazard communication program reduces the risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals
º What a Safety Data Sheet is
º How to handle a spill or unwanted exposure to chemicals
You choose how to deliver your training. You can purchase the training program with audio narration or choose to deliver the training yourself and purchase the option with no audio.
Both the audio and non-audio options:
- Include the visual slide presentation and speaker's notes
- Were developed by employment law attorneys and human resource experts to ensure you are delivering accurate and up-to-date information
- Available instantly - the presentation, notes and audio (if selected) are downloaded from a link that is sent to you via email
- If you opt for the non-audio version, there is a blank slide at the end of the presentation that can be used to include specific company information. If you have a lot of information to share, you can make multiple copies of the blank slide and place your new slides anywhere throughout the presentation - making it completely your own.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for use with PPT presentation file
- Windows Media Player 12 or any MP4 Supported Media Player for audio files