Teach Employees How to Recognize and Prevent Harassment
Harassment Prevention for Employees covers all forms of harassment in the workplace. By using realistic examples of verbal, physical and visual harassment, it explains what action an employee should take when confronted with any type of prohibited conduct – and what to expect after a complaint is made. It’s an essential training program with specific guidelines every employee needs to understand to help maintain a harassment-free work environment.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect for a presenter-led setting or as a self-directed training program. It explains:
- • All forms of illegal harassment and what’s legally protected
- • Your employees’ responsibility as a victim, witness or accused
- • Advice against employee retaliation
- • Special concerns regarding sexual harassment
- • Liability issues
You choose how to deliver your training. You can purchase the training program with audio narration or choose to deliver the training yourself and purchase the option with no audio.
Both the audio and non-audio options:
- Include the visual slide presentation and speaker's notes
- Were developed by employment law attorneys and human resource experts to ensure you are delivering accurate and up-to-date information
- Available instantly - the presentation, notes and audio (if selected) are downloaded from a link that is sent to you via email
- If you opt for the non-audio version, there is a blank slide at the end of the presentation that can be used to include specific company information. If you have a lot of information to share, you can make multiple copies of the blank slide and place your new slides anywhere throughout the presentation - making it completely your own.
- You may also be interested in Harassment Prevention Power Training for Managers and Supervisors.
Harassment Prevention Power Training Program For Employees is part of the ComplyRight Power Training Library of HR Compliance topics.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for use with PPT presentation file
- Windows Media Player 12 or any MP4 Supported Media Player for audio files