Learn How to Handle Conflict Effectively in the Workplace
Everyone has an opinion or at least a different way of doing things. However, when conflict arises at work, knowing how to deal with it can be the difference between success and failure. Managing Conflict in Today’s Diverse Workforce is a comprehensive training program that shows how effective conflict management methods work to everyone’s advantage – through problem solving, communication and negotiation. It clearly illustrates the pros and cons of engaging in disputes -- with specific guidelines anyone in business needs to understand.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect in a presenter-led group setting or as a self-directed training program. It covers:
- • What is conflict management?
- • Reasons for conflict
- • Main factors that determine how we handle conflict
- • 5 ways to handle conflict
- • Phrases to avoid when dealing with conflict
- • The importance of understanding conflict management methods
- • Dealing with customer conflict
You choose how to deliver your training. You can purchase the training program with audio narration or choose to deliver the training yourself and purchase the option with no audio.
Both the audio and non-audio options:
- Include the visual slide presentation and speaker's notes
- Were developed by employment law attorneys and human resource experts to ensure you are delivering accurate and up-to-date information
- Available instantly - the presentation, notes and audio (if selected) are downloaded from a link that is sent to you via email
- If you opt for the non-audio version, there is a blank slide at the end of the presentation that can be used to include specific company information. If you have a lot of information to share, you can make multiple copies of the blank slide and place your new slides anywhere throughout the presentation - making it completely your own.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for use with PPT presentation file
- Windows Media Player 12 or any MP4 Supported Media Player for audio files