Prevent the Most Common Workplace Accidents
This training program helps you effectively deal with two challenges: complying with OSHA's walking and working surface standards and ensuring that employees are aware of harzards in the workplace.
- Demonstrates proper techniques for common work activities
- Helps prevent lost-time injuries, lower workers' comp costs and increase productivity
Two-Disc Training Program Includes:
- DVD: "Watch Your Step," a 35-minute training video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training handbook
- Quiz and answer key
- Training acknowledgment form
- Training log
- Training certificate
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint® , Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.