Reduce the Risk of Wrongful Terminations
This training program teaches managers the termination basics, including how to avoid costly, risky legal mistakes. The video is narrated by an attorney and features ex-employees who share their experiences and reactions to losing their jobs.
- Teaches managers effective and legal termination techniques
- Emphasizes the importance of proper documentation of employee discipline
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- DVD: "Employee Termination: What Every Manager Should Know," a 23-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention, reproducible on CD
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.