Our Logic & Reasoning Skills Test consists of 20 work-related problems. Applicants are asked to complete as many of the problems as possible and demonstrate their ability to think logically, quickly and accurately in “real life” work situations.
Identify applicants who are able to:
- Understand new material quickly
- Evaluate information presented accurately
- Apply logic and reason to decision-making in work-related situations
- Make decisions when the answer requires more than just remembering facts
Screen applicants for any of the following positions:
- Research and development
- Engineering or IT
- Paralegal or legal secretary
- Medical technology
- Administration time: 8 minutes
- Number of questions: 20
Download the manual for all SkillSeries™ tests.