Teach employees to identify and respond to harassment with online training
Preventing Workplace Harassment Register for the Preventing Workplace Harassment training program which complies with California’s harassment training requirements for SB 1343, AB 1825, AB 2053 and SB 396 mandates.
- Low cost of just $40 per employee (quantity discounts available)
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Online training complies with the following California training laws: SB 1343 and AB 1825 sexual harassment; AB 2053 anti-bullying; and SB 396 gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation
Every two years, California employers with at least five employees are required to provide sexual harassment training that meets certain requirements set forth by the state. Preventing Workplace Harassment is an interactive, online learning management system from Clear Law Institute. Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of California’s requirements.
- Ability to register and begin training within one business day of your purchase date
- Electronic acknowledgements so you can track when employees have completed their training
- Technical support available at no extra cost
Course Content Details:
- Courses are available in English or Spanish, for Employees (60 minutes) and Supervisors (120 minutes)
- Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of California’s requirements
- Interactive, online learning management system (LMS) allows users to complete the course at their own pace
- Innovative games and story-based learning engage employees
- “No-Fail” assessment ensures employees master the content before they can complete the course
- Content addresses new topics relating to workplace harassment such as misuse of social media
- Course addresses workplace civility and bystander intervention techniques as recommended by the EEOC Select Taskforce on Sexual Harassment
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you provide at checkout will be used for setting up your account with Clear Law Institute and your LMS training program.
Discounts and other special offers from HRdirect do not apply to this training program.
Click here preview the training video.