Train Your Staff How to Identify and Resolve Workplace Conflict
Conflict is an inevitable occurrence in the workplace, but it doesn't have to be destructive. Using enacted scenarios and targeted instruction, this training program highlights the common forms of conflict that occur in the workplace and the best methods for identifying, understanding and resolving them.
- Demonstrates how people can work together to overcome conflict
- Addresses the do's and don'ts of managing conflict
- Contains guidelines on how to handle conflict between employees and with customers
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- DVD: "Overcoming Conflict with Respect, Resolution and Results," a 30-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.