Teach Employees to Recognize and Respond to Harassment with this State-Specific Online Training Program
Preventing Workplace Harassment Register for the Preventing Workplace Harassment training program, which complies with Connecticut’s training requirements (Sections 46a-54-200 and 46a-54-204) requiring employers with 50 or more employees to provide two hours of training to each supervisor within six months of an individual’s assumption of a supervisory position
Low cost of just $40 per employee (quantity discounts available)
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Online training complies with Connecticut’s training requirements (Sections 46a-54-200 and 46a-54-204) requiring employers with 50 or more employees to provide two hours of training to supervisors within six months of an individual attaining supervisory status. An employee is also considered a supervisor if he or she has the ability to direct other employees in their work. A team leader, for example, would be considered a supervisor and must receive supervisory sexual harassment training.
Preventing Workplace Harassment is an interactive, online learning management system from Clear Law Institute. Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of Connecticut’s requirements.
- Ability to register and begin training within one business day of your purchase date
- Electronic acknowledgements so you can track when employees have completed their training
- Technical support available at no extra cost
Course Content Details:
- Courses are available in English or Spanish, for Employees (50 minutes) and Supervisors (120 minutes)
- Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of Connecticut’s requirements
- Interactive, online learning management system (LMS) allows users to complete the course at their own pace
- Innovative games and story-based learning engage employees
- “No-Fail” assessment ensures employees master the content before they can complete the course
- Content addresses new topics relating to workplace harassment such as misuse of social media
- Course addresses workplace civility and bystander intervention techniques as recommended by the EEOC Select Taskforce on Sexual Harassment
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you provide at checkout will be used for setting up your account with Clear Law Institute and your LMS training program.
Discounts and other special offers from HRdirect do not apply to this training program.
Click here preview the training video.