Teach Employees to Recognize and Respond to Harassment with this State-Specific Online Training Program
Register for Preventing Workplace Harassment training program, which complies with Delaware’s HB 360, which amends the Delaware Discrimination in Employment Act or DDEA. The new law, effective January 1, 2019, requires employers with 50 or more employees to provide interactive training and education regarding the prevention of sexual harassment.
Low cost of just $40 per employee (quantity discounts available)
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
DE employers are required to adopt a sexual harassment prevention policy and conduct annual training that meets or exceeds the models prepared by the state. Preventing Workplace Harassment is an interactive, online learning management system from Clear Law Institute. Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances.
Online training complies with Delaware’s new law (HB 360).
- The training must be provided to employees as follows:
- New employees within 1 year of the commencement of employment and every 2 years thereafter
- Existing employees within 1 year of the effective date of the law (January 1, 2019) and every 2 years thereafter
- In addition to training and educating employees, an employer must provide additional interactive training to all supervisors as follows:
- New supervisors within 1 year of the commencement of employment as a supervisor, and every 2 years thereafter
- Existing supervisors within 1 year of the effective date of the law (January 1, 2019), and every 2 years thereafter
- Ability to register and begin training within one business day of your purchase date
- Low cost of just $40 per employee (quantity discounts available)
- Electronic acknowledgements so you can track when employees have completed their training
- Technical support available at no extra cost
Course Content Details:
- Courses are available in English or Spanish, for Employees (50 minutes) and Supervisors (1 hour)
- Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of Delaware requirements
- Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of Delaware’s requirements
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you provide at checkout will be used for setting up your account with Clear Law Institute and your LMS training program.
Discounts and other special offers from HRdirect do not apply to this training program.
Click here preview the training video.