Teach Your Entire Staff the Value of Diversity
When your employees come to work, they bring their stereotypes and preconceived notions about other people with them. Using a true-to-life scenario, this training program demonstrates that it takes a variety of people to make a workplace function successfully and that coworkers need to respect one another.
- Helps employees see past stereotypes and encourages the appreciation of individual talents
- Designed for viewing by your entire workforce, from management to line employees
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- DVD: "It Takes All Kinds," a 25-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- Intranet licensing available, please call 800.999.9111 to place an order or for more information.
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.
- Discounts not applicable to Intranet Licensing.