Instruct Personnel in Lockout/Tagout
When machinery is idle or being serviced, an accidental startup or release of energy can cause serious harm to employees. The Lockout/Tagout Training Program has all you need to train and certify personnel in using lockout and tagout devices to prevent these accidents, in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Meets OSHA standards for required training and certification in lockout/tagout at offices, restaurants, warehouses and manufacturing plants
- Reduces the risk of OSHA-related fines for non-compliance
Two-Disc Training Program Includes:
- DVD: "Tag...You're Out," a 30-minute training video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training handbook
- Quiz and answer key
- Training acknowledgment form
- Training log
- Training Certificate
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint® , Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.