Teach Employees How to Identify and Respond to Harassment
Preventing Workplace Harassment Register for the Preventing Workplace Harassment training program, which complies with Maine’s law (26 M.R.S.A §807) requiring employers with 15 or more employees to provide training to all employees.
Low cost of just $40 per employee (quantity discounts available)
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Online training complies with Maine’s law (26 M.R.S.A §807) requiring employers with 15 or more employees to provide training to all employees.
Employees must be trained within one year of hire and supervisors must be trained within one year of obtaining a supervisory position. Both employee and supervisory training must meet certain requirements set forth by the state and failure to comply can result in steep fines assessed by the Maine Department of Labor. Preventing Workplace Harassment is an interactive, online learning management system from Clear Law Institute. Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of Maine’s requirements.
- Ability to register and begin training within one business day of your purchase date
- Low cost of just $40 per employee (quantity discounts available)
- Electronic acknowledgements so you can track when employees have completed their training (Maine requires employers to retain training records for at least three years)
- Technical support available at no extra cost
Course Content Details:
- Courses are available in English or Spanish, for Employees (50 minutes) and Supervisors (60 minutes)
- Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of Maine’s requirements
- Interactive, online learning management system (LMS) allows users to complete the course at their own pace
- Innovative games and story-based learning engage employees
- “No-Fail” assessment ensures employees master the content before they can complete the course
- Content addresses new topics relating to workplace harassment such as misuse of social media
- Course addresses workplace civility and bystander intervention techniques as recommended by the EEOC Select Taskforce on Sexual Harassment
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you provide at checkout will be used for setting up your account with Clear Law Institute and your LMS training program.
Discounts and other special offers from HRdirect do not apply to this training program.
Click here preview the training video.