Teach Employees to Recognize and Respond to Harassment with this State-Specific Online Training Program
Preventing Workplace Harassment Register for the Preventing Workplace Harassment training program which complies with the New York State sexual harassment prevention law and the Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act.
- Low cost of just $40 per employee (quantity discounts available)
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
Online training complies with the 2018 New York State sexual harassment prevention law and New York City Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act
New York employers are required to adopt a sexual harassment prevention policy and conduct annual training that meets or exceeds the models prepared by the state. Preventing Workplace Harassment is an interactive, online learning management system from Clear Law Institute. Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of both New York State and New York City.
- Ability to register and begin training within one business day of your purchase date
- Electronic acknowledgements so you can track when employees have completed their training
- Technical support available at no extra cost
Course Content Details:
- Courses are available in English or Spanish, for Employees (50 minutes) and Supervisors (55 minutes)
- Harassment law experts ensure the course is accurate and up-to-date with the nuances of New York’s requirements
- Interactive, online learning management system (LMS) allows users to complete the course at their own pace
- Innovative games and story-based learning engage employees
- “No-Fail” assessment ensures employees master the content before they can complete the course
- Content addresses new topics relating to workplace harassment such as misuse of social media
- Course addresses workplace civility and bystander intervention techniques as recommended by the EEOC Select Taskforce on Sexual Harassment
PLEASE NOTE: The email address you provide at checkout will be used for setting up your account with Clear Law Institute and your LMS training program.
Discounts and other special offers from HRdirect do not apply to this training program.
Click here to preview the training video