Manage Employee Performance Legally and Effectively
Get the best out of your employees with this instructive training program that demonstrates the importance of managing employee performance. Through real-life scenarios, the experts give advice on how to set performance objectives and best practices for conducting appraisals that protect both manager and company from legal liability.
- Monitor and document employee performance
- Prepare for and conduct legally sound performance appraisals
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- DVD: "Managing Employee Performance Legally & Effectively," a 30-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- Study Guide with quiz to reinforce retention, reproducible on CD
- System requirements for CD-ROM: Microsoft PowerPoint®, Pentium® processor 266 MHz or faster, Windows® 98, ME, 200, NT or XP, 30 MB free disk space.
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a television. Playback on a computer's DVD-ROM drive requires special software we do not provide.