Streamline Group Health Insurance Continuation with COBRA Software
COBRA Administration Manager is the quick and easy solution for managing the continuation of group health insurance coverage in compliance with COBRA rules and regulations.
- Easily monitor COBRA administration tasks, such as the generation of notices, scheduling, invoicing and billing - right from your desktop!
- And the built-in notification instructions and updates keep you on time and informed, making COBRA compliance easy. No need to read through a bulky COBRA manual to keep your company in full COBRA compliance.
- Easy to learn and use
- Tracks employee COBRA status with a built-in database automatically
- Notifies of users of COBRA deadlines and missing information with a “Things to Do" list.
- It's like having an interactive COBRA manual at your finger tips
- Includes a comprehensive list of COBRA notifications that can be edited to meet your business's specific requirements, or included in an in-house COBRA management manual or policy handbook
- Intel Pentium-compatible CPU (32-bit and 64-bit)
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB preferred)
- 60 MB free hard drive space
- Designed for XGA resolution 800 x 600 resolution
- Operating System:
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 (optional)
- Privileges: Administrative privileges on the folder
- Internet Access: Used for updates