Comply with FMLA Guidelines From the Convenience of your Desktop
Eliminate the hassle of managing intermittent employee leave manually. Gradience® FMLA Tracker simplifies the process by walking you through each step. Enter some basic information when prompted and the software gives you the completed, accurate and legally compliant forms you need to process federal FMLA leave requests.
Your Gradience® FMLA Tracker downloadable software license expires annually on December 31. Renew today to ensure continued compliance with FMLA guidelines.
Click here to watch a flash demo.
Already using Gradience Attendance? Renew your license today!
- Calendar interface lets you add one day at a time for customized time tracking for leave
- Calculation tool allows you to define your method of tracking: year-date range, 12-month rolling forward or 12-month rolling back
- Tracking tool automatically calculates available FMLA time based on new federal regulations and your company policies
- Complies with federal law expanding FMLA military coverage
- Includes SmartUpdate by ComplyRight, which automatically alerts you when your software needs an update to stay current with new governmental compliance guidelines, rules or laws. Free for the calendar year of your software release.
- All forms and reports can be printed and e-mailed
This purchase is for a one year software download license. It requires an annual renewal for continued use
All Gradience titles include access to our online self-service support knowledgebase at Gradience Support
- 2 GB of RAM
- 90 MB hard disk space
- Compatible with Windows® 7 64- or 32-bit
- Compatible with Windows® 8 and 8.1
- Compatible with Windows® 10
- Compatible with Windows® Server 2012
- Download Size: 76 MB
- Download Time: up to 15 minutes with broadband
- All purchases for Gradience titles will be delivered via email that includes a link to download the software. To obtain the CD-ROM version, call 800.999.9111