Mandatory I-9 Form Required
All U.S. employers are required to verify the identity and employment eligibility of new hires using the mandatory Form I-9. The latest revised Form I-9 was issued July 2017 by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Stay compliant with the law by using the most recent Form I-9 and following the instructions and recordkeeping guidelines that accompany it.
The current I-9 version has an expiration date of 8/31/2019 and we will update the form accordingly as it is released by USCIS.
What to expect from this form:
- Fully updated with the latest revisions
- Current edition: 7/17/17 N
- Current edition includes updates to the List of Acceptable Documents and the Form I-9 Instructions
- Includes a 15-page instruction booklet with each Form I-9
- Includes a ComplyRight guide to help you properly complete the forms
- Price per pkg/50