Teach Employees why Workplace Sensitivity makes a Difference
Creating a positive and productive work environment requires sensitivity and a solid understanding of what behaviors are acceptable at work. Beyond Race and Religion is a detailed training solution that outlines the elements of diversity and how they affect the workplace. This essential training program will help prevent discrimination and reduce the chance of harassment claims. Your employees will learn to recognize stereotypes and resolve workplace conflict.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect for a presenter-led setting or as a self-directed training program. It covers:
º Recognizing and avoiding stereotypes
º Conflict resolution
º Unacceptable workplace behaviors
º Benefits of a diverse work environment
You choose how to deliver your training. You can purchase the training program with audio narration or choose to deliver the training yourself and purchase the option with no audio.
Both the audio and non-audio options:
- Include the visual slide presentation, speaker's notes, and training acknowledgement
- Were developed by employment law attorneys and human resource experts to ensure you are delivering accurate and up-to-date information
- Available instantly - the presentation, notes and audio (if selected) are downloaded from a link that is sent to you via email
- If you opt for the non-audio version, there is a blank slide at the end of the presentation that can be used to include specific company information. If you have a lot of information to share, you can make multiple copies of the blank slide and place your new slides anywhere throughout the presentation - making it completely your own
Beyond Race and Religion is part of the ComplyRight Power Training Library of HR Compliance topics.
- Microsoft PowerPoint for use with PPT presentation file
- Windows Media Player 12 or any MP4 Supported Media Player for audio files