Priority Number

Laser Set 2-Up 1099-Misc - 4-Part (50 pack)


Non-employee payments must be reported on 1099 forms

Payments made to non-employees such as independent contractors, consultants, attorneys, vendors or freelancers, as well as any fees such as rents, royalties and/or prizes, must be reported to the IRS using Form 1099.


Add to Cart

  • Our forms meet all city, state and federal requirements
  • Includes 50 Forms plus 3 FREE 1096 Transmittal Forms
  • All tax forms and envelopes are made with 30% postconsumer recycled paper