Updated to Include the AHA’s New CPR Guidelines Released 10/15/15!
The OSHA Safety Poster by ComplyRight supports HazCom standards and combines top safety posters in one easy-to-post display.
To better protect workers, OSHA aligned our nation’s hazard communications standards with the United Nations’ global chemical labeling system, or Globally Harmonized System (GHS). All employers with hazardous chemicals in the workplace must train workers on the chemical labeling system and how to interpret a safety data sheet (SDS).
This all-in-one poster includes:
- The American Heart Association’s resuscitation guidelines
- A rate of chest compressions; 100 to 120 compressions per minute
- First Aid Procedures/CPR
- Workplace Safety Rules
- Learn to Lift Safely
- Avoid Slips, Trips and Falls
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- General Safety Policy
- PPE Notice
- Understanding a Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Access to Medical & Exposure Records
- Employees’ OSHA Rights
- Poster Size: 24" x 44"