Do you know the risks associated with working around hazardous chemicals? Your knowledge about chemical exposure could save your life and the lives of your employees. GHS Hazard Communication is a comprehensive training program that helps you implement safety precautions to prevent and respond to chemical exposure. It teaches you how to understand a Safety Data Sheet, read chemical labels and quickly identify other workplace hazards, as required by the new GHS standards. It’s essential training with specific safety measures that OSHA mandates every employer to understand.
This ready-to-go presentation is perfect in a presenter-led group setting or
as a self-directed training program. It covers:
- The requirements of OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard
- Proper waste cleanup and emergency procedures
- How a hazard communication program reduces the risk of exposure to hazardous chemicals
- What a Safety Data Sheet is
- How to handle a spill or unwanted exposure to chemicals