Teach Employees to Identify and Respond to Harassment
From Sex to Religion Training Program - Employee Version is an educational yet engaging training program using realistic scenarios to demonstrate all the categories of harassment as defined by law. By witnessing various realistic scenarios, employees will learn what harassment is and how to recognize and prevent workplace harassment.
This complete harassment training program includes a DVD with training modules and a CD-ROM with reproducible materials to acknowledge employee completion.
- Addresses all categories of harassment (sex, race, color, religion, age, etc.)
- Uses video enactments to dramatize examples
- Geared specifically for employees
Two-Disc Program Includes:
- DVD: "From Sex to Religion... and Everything in Between", a 17-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
- Intranet licensing available, please call 800.999.9111 to place an order or for more information.
- Pentium processor 266 MHz or faster
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT or XP
- 30 MB free disk space
- DVDs are designed for use with a standard DVD player connected to a TV. Playback on a computer DVD drive may require special software we do not provide.
- Discounts not applicable to Workplace Media Intranet Licensing.