Meet Specific Labor Law Industry Requirements with the Federal Contractor Construction Poster Bundle
The Federal Contractor Construction Poster Bundle by ComplyRight simplifies all the separate labor law poster requirements you face as a federal contractor in one easy step. This poster bundle includes 12 commonly required postings to help protect contractors in the construction industry from steep fines and penalties including suspension or cancellation of federal contracts. (See below for more details.)
Available in English, Spanish and Bilingual
For guidance on language selection, see Product Options tab below.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you're likely classified as a Federal Contractor.
- Does your business receive any federal funding?
- Has your business received federal funds under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009?
- Does your business work on federally financed construction projects?
- Does your business provide goods or services to the federal government?
- Is your business contractually obligated to use E-verify?
- Does your business have any contracts with the federal government?
Guaranteed Compliance for Federal Contractor Labor Law Postings + Free Notification Service
All ComplyRight labor law posters from HRdirect are guaranteed to be up-to-date at the time of shipment and to meet the exact requirements set by the issuing government agencies – down to the precise colors, type fonts and size specifications.
When you buy any of our labor law posters, you can enroll in our free Poster Change Notification Service, and automatically receive our monthly email notification of mandatory posting changes. Then you'll have the choice to update only the posters you need or, stop worrying about keeping up with posting changes altogether – choose Poster Guard® Compliance Protection instead. See the “Alternate Products” tab for details or learn more at PosterTracker.com.